Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks I have enjoyed reading all the forums and learning a lot. I have a problem with my 03 dodge and wanted to see if anybody has an idea of what could be going on. Here goes, In the morning the truck starts right up and drives great. After a few hours of driving it will hesitate at a stop sign before it takes off. At slow speeds the rpm's will drop than jump up and sometimes it sounds like it is going to stall. I have no problems at highway speeds just driving around town. I had the injectors bench tested about 6 months ago and had to replace two of them. I also just installed a FASS titanium series 150 gallon fuel pump. This has a small leak which will be fixed shortly when the replacement part gets in. I am not sure what is wrong but every time I bring it to my mechanic it works fine. Any idesa of what I could check. Some one suggested possibly the AFC valve but I am getting tired of throwing parts at it. Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.