Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what do ya get if ya win? Do you get your picture posted or something? T-Shirt, Sticker, or what?

·
Diesel Junkie
5,830 Posts
So, what do ya get if ya win? Do you get your picture posted or something? T-Shirt, Sticker, or what?
I'm not sure we have a sponsor for May yet.........but at this point,I think we only have one contestant...:thud: We were able to get one sponsor for April's winner. We have been trying to get more for the winners....T-shirts and such..
You will get something though....:thumbsup

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
I'm not sure we have a sponsor for May yet.........but at this point,I think we only have one contestant...:thud: We were able to get one sponsor for April's winner. We have been trying to get more for the winners....T-shirts and such..
You will get something though....:thumbsup

Yeah we are working on trying to get more...one sponsor helped out last month and that was great.

As far as this month we did not seem to get any entries...so unless pics get posted then we do not have much to go with. If everyone wants to keep this going then help us out by sending pics and keeping the forum involved in it :thumbsup :thumbsup.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would like to keep it, just whenever i sell my business i wont 'need' it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts