Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with the Rollin Smoke Diesel exhaust kits? I am thinking about getting the 5" kit with muffler delete pipe for my truck.

·
Got P7100?
6,714 Posts
James at RSD sells the expandit kits, they are good kits and a lot of guys on here run em. There are also many different vendors on here that sell the same kit, but ive delt with james before and would reccomend buying from him:thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought the Expandit 5" turbo back from James month ago and I was very pleased with sound & value of the system. James always gives 1st class service, with tracking info sent.....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
i bought a 5" expandit for my 12v an fit great,looked good, an was very easy to put on.

K

·
0 Posts
everyone sells the expandit kit its a very good exhaust system and a good price

·
Premium Member
7,010 Posts
I have bought alot of items through James at RSD and will continue to!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the good info everyone. Just ordered the kit! :headbang: I will let yall know how much I love it when I get it! :lol4:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the exhaust kit today. I am going to install it tomorrow and i'll let yall know how many neighbors i tick off :lol4: the bad news.....my truck got hit this weekend, so now i get to spend money on paint and body work instead of an Airdog 150

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the exhaust on tonight and i really like it. Good kit, thanks RSD! Oh and the neighbors and one particular cop dont like me very well....i didn't think I was doing anything wrong :confused013:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts