Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got pulled over for no fender flairs or mudflaps. Im sure there's someone out there with some deas for me. Maybe even some used ones they dont want. I really like the ats ones I think. Anybody got anything?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I got a buddy that owns a shop out here in Gresham that always hooks me up. Let me know what ones you want and I'll get ya a price. Also my Dad's buddy started a online 4x4 site a couple years ago, bought in to everything so no middle and waiting to built it up a little before opening a new shop, It's called Westcoastoffroad.com They do a lot of jeep stuff but he can get anything for a good price. Anyone ever looking for a lift or headache rack or anything let me know and i'll see what prices I can get for everything

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris, what flairs are you running? do U like them or like a certain one? I never thought id have to get them, this is bull.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
When i got a ticket for that i just put my stock wheels/tires on and went to court. Judge looked at it and dismissed the ticket:party018: Havent gotten stopped again for it, but if it happens again that probably wont work :hehe:

·
Oregon Chapter VP
1,307 Posts
I can get you some 18x24" mud flaps for under $10 for both if you want.. I have them on my truck now but they will be coming off in the summer!

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
tyler i got flaps sitting in my shop u can have off my cummins...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got a buddy that owns a shop out here in Gresham that always hooks me up. Let me know what ones you want and I'll get ya a price. Also my Dad's buddy started a online 4x4 site a couple years ago, bought in to everything so no middle and waiting to built it up a little before opening a new shop, It's called Westcoastoffroad.com They do a lot of jeep stuff but he can get anything for a good price. Anyone ever looking for a lift or headache rack or anything let me know and i'll see what prices I can get for everything
what shop in gresham, Chris?

And Tyler how is Canby cops with your truck? I have to do a remodel out there on a store. Is that where you got nailed?

·
Registered
308 Posts
what shop in gresham, Chris?

And Tyler how is Canby cops with your truck? I have to do a remodel out there on a store. Is that where you got nailed?
I've been nailed on 2 different trucks in Canby. I know of atleast 3 other people that have as well in Canby.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've been nailed on 2 different trucks in Canby. I know of atleast 3 other people that have as well in Canby.
Thanks for the heads up cree!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never got rolled once in canby for flaps, shoot, ive never even gotten a ticket from a canby cop and learned how to drive there, IDK what it is, they like me or something. Matt, Thats awesome news, ill come grab them today. Brian, we have a stock set of duramax rims with 265's on it im gonna put on if I cant come up with some flairs. Chris, I think id be rad to get some huge flaps that drag the ground and throw rocks on cop cars!

·
06 Cummins
2,906 Posts
you got my number call me hommie

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
One of the shops I go to is my buddy Huston that owns Superior off-road. If I need something right away I call him, or if I'm looking for the lowest price I go to my buddies dad that owns West Coast Offroad. Usually takes me a little longer to get my stuff but he give me cost on stuff on my truck.
I have the bushwackers pocket style flair. I never used to like flairs but they are growing on me. If you do get 'em paint to match, I dont like the just black look unless of course its a black truck. When they're painted they look alright. I get pulled over all the time with my truck, I made some mud flaps that are quick disconnects with a pin and they get me out of tickets all the time. I think I have pics of them on a mud flap thread here in the oregon chapter

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Whoops ^^^^^ Actually IMACUMMINS
I'm over at Doms and forgot I'm on his screen name

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So if I get pulled over without the flaps on, and while the cops there, I put them on, I shouldnt get a ticket? So I can run around without them till I get rolled then throw them on for a few hours? That sounds badass

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks matt for the mudflaps, they look GAY :) LOL. well, they look good for mudflaps, just not my style, runnign them and all.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So if I get pulled over without the flaps on, and while the cops there, I put them on, I shouldnt get a ticket? So I can run around without them till I get rolled then throw them on for a few hours? That sounds badass
You could try I suppose haha but I've never had it work out that slick. I usually just take my fix-it ticket to the court house and around the block slide my flaps on, have them check it off and away I go. I dont know how many more times I got before they catch on but its been workin for years on a few different rigs I've owned

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awesome! Im going in tomorrow with these babies on and hope they let me slide without flairs. then I should go build a set like yours!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts