Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one going to rod run in Pigeon Forge TN. The last year or so it has been like a big diesel show. I got me a ticket for blowing diesel smoke but it was worth it. :party018:

·
Registered
409 Posts
im sure ill be making it over that way!!!

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
I'm there everyone they have, spring and fall..camping right next to the strip...last year we got a ticket in my friends excursion for being too high...hahaha

·
Registered
409 Posts
they are starting to get bad with the bullcrap tickets over there

·
Registered
128 Posts
How did you get a ticket for blowing smoke? I did not know that it was against the law. I live in Crossville about 60 miles away and I know what you mean about the bullcrap tickets. I have had several in fast street cars but not any in my truck yet. Get it yet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cop said that he couldnt see 3 cars behind us.:confused013: said we gave him black lung. He was mad. I dont know it was only $75:hehe:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am bring my truck and some guys from Burnsville are coming 3 or 4 diesel trucks. its going to be great.:headbang:

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
Just making sure, its not this weekend but the next weekend right? I heard some people that argued with me say its this coming weekend.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah next weekend April 17,18,19:party018:

·
Registered
90 Posts
they moved the smokin in the smokies this year from gatlinburg to somewhere up north i was thinking that it might not be the same there with them moving it

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where yall staying at over there. we are at the rodeway Inn at the #10 stoplight.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
smokin in the smokies was not the same weekend as Rod run last year.

·
Registered
90 Posts
we stayed at deerwood park in galinburg at the camp ground where they had the dyno and everything lastyear they was well over a 100 people there an probly 60 trucks or more but they aint having the dyno drag race or truck pull or show an shine there so i dont know where will if we go

·
Registered
90 Posts
oh yea thats right my bad there is goin to be a truck pull in dugspur va in june its a 2 day event 12 an 13 just north of hillsville va off of I77

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts
they moved the smokin in the smokies this year from gatlinburg to somewhere up north i was thinking that it might not be the same there with them moving it
it was moved again, it will be june 6th this year in white plains, ga....

and i would love to make this event if i can find the money and time to get up there....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dont know about smokin in the smokies for this year but Rod run for the last 2 years has be like a big diesel truck show. There was a black 07 with twins there last spring.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts