Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order a set of Rockstars and I don't know if I need to get new lug nuts or not. Can some of you guys that have black rockstars tell me what lug nuts you are using and where you got them? Some people tell me that I need black lug nuts, I just don't know.

·
Registered
315 Posts
no you don't need black nuts unless its a dually. On the single wheel trucks the cap sits in far enough that they won't be seen. And they take a conical nut.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I have a dully and you dont need black lug nuts, they are purty well covered, you will need some lug nuts that are skinny enough to fit inside the wheel it self

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you guys get the lug nuts?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I went to the local Pumpellys and the guy had a box, i am sure any local or discount tire shop or aftermarket tire shop can get them for you

·
Registered
647 Posts
Mine came with the rims when I got them..

·
Registered
346 Posts
if they don't come with them, go to discount tire they will have them, they call them a tuner lug nut it comes with a key and all you need for 32 i just paid 38$ i think those will work on the rockstar's if not they will be able to get you a set that will work

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I just checked with Rimzone (the place I order the wheels from) and they said that the lug nuts are included.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts