Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever used "mill supply" products?looking to do her rockers this summer.want to get the best fit i can find.

any suggestions?cheers, brian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i can do alot, but am not a tinbender by any means.i want something prefabbed that has a good even fit.i can weld it, goop it and paint it with the help from a friend of mine.but just straight out making them,i don't have time either.

what are the details on yours?cheers, brian

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts
If they fit will be the problem. All the aftermarket body panels I have used didn't fit very good at all.

The Xcab rockers are N/A from Dodge. The single cabs were in stock the last time I checked. The single cab rockers come with the cab corner attached. I would buy them and lengthen them as needed. Dodge price around $75 each side.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right, the fit is what i am worried about.if i am correct my eyes told me that they are 2 different pieces for the extended cab.....my eyes aren't always right.

the web site says that there is a cab corner for the ext. cab.i wonder if that is the whole "other" piece i am seeing.

i am emailing the company as we speak...........cheers, brian

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brian please let us know what you find out. I need both side for 93 CC to do it right.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My body shop man said LMC i went to the site and 1994 and up is all i found

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right,i didna find anything from LMC either.not like i am the best at searching , but i don't think i missed much.i will defenitely be keeping you guys updated.cheers, brian

My body shop man said LMC i went to the site and 1994 and up is all i found

·
Registered
81 Posts
Found these
Pickup Truck Rust Repair Panels
Raybuck Autobody Parts LLC - Rust Repair Body Parts

looks like a good site, i plan on buying a pair of rockers and both read bed fender panels

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a single cab and I ordered mine from there and after the cut out of the olde one the install of the other was simple. I will order from them again if need be.

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey WILLARD
do you happen to have any pics from when you did the repairs

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that looks like an awesome site.thanks .brian

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey WILLARD
do you happen to have any pics from when you did the repairs

No , I didn't do any pixs on this round. I useualy do but didn't this one.The biggest problem I had was holding the door straight when I put it back on. The wife wouldn't help me.:hehe:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts