Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, Ryan at RKL has contacted me on his dyno day June 26th! Weve been talkin about a $3000 purse for top HP and a few other things. Including cash payouts for classes depending on how many of you show up! This is a month away so PLENTY of time to prepare!!

Lets start a dedicated list for who wants to dyno so I can keep him posted on how many are gonna be there for sure! I will get with him on the dyno price, Im sure itll be $75 for three runs with the payouts, and he even said he'll hook up the tach sensor for TQ readings for $100 for three runs, for those of you interested in your TQ! :thumbsup: Ill update the price when I find out!

Forgot to add the Sled Pulls later that evening as well! Should be a fun day! Come on guys, lets get together and have a HUGE meet!

1. Murphy41
2. 03-Dmax
3. Roln_coal 12v
4. Vanny
5. 96strokerwg
6. Shaw 2274
7. Snackpack
8. Jeff115
9. Rockin JW

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
Ok guys, Ryan at RKL has contacted me on his dyno day June 26th! Weve been talkin about a $3000 purse for top HP and a few other things. Including cash payouts for classes depending on how many of you show up! This is a month away so PLENTY of time to prepare!!

Lets start a dedicated list for who wants to dyno so I can keep him posted on how many are gonna be there for sure! I will get with him on the dyno price, Im sure itll be $75 for three runs with the payouts, and he even said he'll hook up the tach sensor for TQ readings for $100 for three runs, for those of you interested in your TQ! Ill update the price when I find out!

Forgot to add the Sled Pulls later that evening as well! Should be a fun day! Come on guys, lets get together and have a HUGE meet!

1. Murphy41
2. 03-Dmax

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
1. Murphy41:party018:
2. 03-Dmax:banghead:
3. rol'n_coal 12v:party018:

·
Registered
320 Posts
1. Murphy41
2. 03-Dmax
3. rol'n_coal 12v
4. vanny

theres been a few things ive done to the truck and id like to see where im at

·
Premium Member
11,949 Posts

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
who has been dominating? guess we better get some more higher power trucks involved make the competition more competitive,

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
last year down there was alot of fun i thought

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
1. Murphy41
2. 03-Dmax
3. rol'n_coal 12v
4. vanny
5. 96strokerwg

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
So this dyno better be reading right or i am going to flip

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
ill be there. i might hit the dyno as well MIGHT!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'll be there, home town event. Will most likely dyno both trucks, hopefully I can hang with you Cummins boys

·
Registered
449 Posts
I'll go and if i can get my trans done and i might dyno if i can get some money together.

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,001 Posts
aaron when do you want your trans done?

1 - 20 of 163 Posts