Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got the 8" kit on. :woot: Front end lined up today but seem to have a vibration coming from the front end (I think). Gonna take off the front drivehaft this weekend and see if that cures it or not. Doesn't start whirling and vibrating till around 48 mph and never gets terrible but still needs to be fixed. Any ideas? Could it just be air turbulence since I'm running stock wheels and tires till the 37s come in? Any help would be appreciated. The trans drop member is in and the transfer case is indexed as low as it can be so I don't know whatelse to do.:CRY:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll post some pics when the wheels and tires come in. 17" black Dick Cepeks w/37" Pro Comp Xtreme ATs

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll post some pics when the wheels and tires come in. 17" black Dick Cepeks w/37" Pro Comp Xtreme ATs
Put a dual stabilizer and retourqe your trac Bar If your trac bar bracket is bolted on weld it and no death wobble to follow Aloha Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts