Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a good shop in the area that might have Methanol? looking for some for bio production.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I might be able to get yiu methanol. I live [email protected] alasandro and missiongrove.
How much are you looking for!
I make bio in fullerton.
The only place to get it elsewhere is from extreme biodiesel! And they seem to be really expensive.

Drop me a pm if your interested! And hurry the price seems to go up every 2 weeks.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I might be able to get yiu methanol. I live [email protected] alasandro and missiongrove.
How much are you looking for!
I make bio in fullerton.
The only place to get it elsewhere is from extreme biodiesel! And they seem to be really expensive.

Drop me a pm if your interested! And hurry the price seems to go up every 2 weeks.
I live on Wood RD what do you drive? You more then likely seen my truck going up and down alasandro, mission grove, and trautwein blowing smoke :peelout at all the want to be hot rods in are area. :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Your welcome,
Tell Dan that the diesellady sent you. He will know who I am.:lol3:

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
You can try Downs oil also I buy all my race gas there.

Bob

·
Registered
174 Posts
I drive the 2tone white/silver 2nd gen,(white when its clean) black single stack that hazes more then my ashtray! Spare tire on the bedrail at the driversside rear window.green toolbox!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I drive the 2tone white/silver 2nd gen,(white when its clean) black single stack that hazes more then my ashtray! Spare tire on the bedrail at the driversside rear window.green toolbox!
Your truck would stick out like a sore thumb too me. But I still have not seen you running arround. When I do I will catch you and say hi. :peelout

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
:w: I guess there isn't any performance shops for diesel's in our area. :thud:
:beer There are some underground shops,by appointment only

1 - 12 of 12 Posts