Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will post pictures later....

·
ACDC Chapter President aka VACAY!
7,788 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear it...

·
Registered
762 Posts
I've been following that one a little bit since I drove by the scene the next afternoon while the police were still working with it.

Horribly tragic. Good luck with whatever tribute you put together!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a lot of pictures going to get some up when I can... going to sell his first gen and find a 06 4x4 6speed

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If my count is correct the rice family owns 5 cummins powered dodge trucks...

·
Registered
263 Posts
so sorry to hear about the loss.. thoughts and prayers for the family and friends....

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
She "thought" she hit a telephone poll? :bang head: Sad. Thoughts & prayers out to y'all & the Family

·
Registered
61 Posts
let me know if you need help with anything on the build or anything else related. Met jake a few times. Always a nice guy. his brother's first gen is one of the cleanest i've seen running around in the area. They do have quite a few cummins powered trucks in the family. really cool kid. even though I didn't know him well. A few of my good friends did. Horrible what happened with him. Just isn't right.

·
World Champs!!!
24,255 Posts
She "thought" she hit a telephone poll? :bang head: Sad. Thoughts & prayers out to y'all & the Family
Right after they had an argument too? I don't buy it...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
let me know if you need help with anything on the build or anything else related. Met jake a few times. Always a nice guy. his brother's first gen is one of the cleanest i've seen running around in the area. They do have quite a few cummins powered trucks in the family. really cool kid. even though I didn't know him well. A few of my good friends did. Horrible what happened with him. Just isn't right.
Thank you.

Reactions: cummin98

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Sounds pre-meditated to me, but definitely horrible, i am very sorry. I know how it is to lose someone close, lost my fiance 4 months ago

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I Need a 93 intercooler or one that would fit on a 93. Also a bumper.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry to hear that,my condolences.rip,I'll roll some cummins coll in his honor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts