Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 new in april of last year. I already have a rip in the seam on the drivers seat near where you left knee is. Think this is covered under warranty? anyone else have similar problems?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
2010 new in april of last year. I already have a rip in the seam on the drivers seat near where you left knee is. Think this is covered under warranty? anyone else have similar problems?
Yep happened on my 2010 Laramie, dealer told me i must have done it with a sharp object:banghead:. no way they would budge. Oh well i stop by for parts in my new truck twice a week, and make sure the service manager see's me driving it. The GM and Ram dealers here are arch enemies. Nothing worse than spending a crap load of money only to be blamed for everything that goes wrong. Certain dealers just don't know about good service.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
If it is in the seam then it wasn't caused by a sharp object. Should be covered under warrantee. Some dealers are much more interested in helping you out. I suspect it depends how hungry they are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.