Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I ........? Very tempting!
I think I will!:peelout

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
:lol3:I can't wait to get off work! A 12.5 hour day seems to take long enough with out having to wait to load up the TNT! I think this is my excuse to buy that double disk clutch ive been wanting:$:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am downloading now. There's no turning back!! I'm doing it!!
Talk about kickin the hornet's nest!!:lol3:

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
I read on this on the website didn't couldn't find much information. Can someone leak somemore information on this new software and tune please?

·
1,046 Posts
All I know is that it says you need some serious tranny upgrades to run this tune.. It must be a pretty badash tune..

·
2,248 Posts
All I know is that it says you need some serious tranny upgrades to run this tune.. It must be a pretty badash tune..
A built trans with billet internals is highley recommended as well as a billet triple disc TC, Turbo, and more. It could be used on the lower settings for a slightly modified truck.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Put it on but havent put my foot in it yet. Got a boost leak and will have a replacement up pipe tomorrow. Seems alot stronger than the regular REVO from what i can tell. I noticed more timing rattle and I didnt change the timing setting from the non TNT version.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am downloading now. There's no turning back!! I'm doing it!!
Talk about kickin the hornet's nest!!:lol3:
Well I'm back from a test drive with the revo tnt and that their is one crazy ride :peelout
The pull is phenomal, the top end is crazy quick, and this REVO TNT is definitely in a "CLASS" of it's own!!
Awesome job Marco, Bob, and last but not least, ALL Beta testers!!
We SMARTY owners solute you!!:woot:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well I have tried both the revo program and the revo tnt program, all I can say is that there is no point in having the regular revo download, because once you try the tnt program you will never want to go back. The acceleration is unreal from stop to till whenever you let off the skinny pedal. Little bit more smoke, little more timing rattle(but not much more), and quicker spool.

I will also say that I have already left pieces on the highway

Lots of pieces of rubber from my tires!

·
Registered
26 Posts
loaded smarty revo tnt this afternoon. compared to regular revo this one blows it out of the water on a completely stock everything 03 2wd sw setting is on 9, rp on 3, and everything else on 2. i was disappointed with the regular revo but tnt non r is bad A**. you barely touch the gas at all and you can fully smoke the powerjoke or any other car next to you. get on it from a stop and you will smoke the intersection your at. this is with torque management on stock. will be dyno and taking to the 1/8 mile track & to get dyno numbers over stock next week hopefully.

·
1,046 Posts
Heck ya. I can't wait to pick up a Smarty now... :thumbsup :hyper: :beer:peelout

·
Registered
26 Posts
just tried torque on 4 and rp on 4 with stock tranny stock truck deff noticable diff torque management than stock. very touchy meany you touch the gas the truck is gone lol. deff will keep torque on 2 on street till i get to 1/8 mile strip 2morrow. smarty seems like it will be alot better in the 1/4 than 1/8 but still very good though.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
just tried torque on 4 and rp on 4 with stock tranny stock truck deff noticable diff torque management than stock. very touchy meany you touch the gas the truck is gone lol. deff will keep torque on 2 on street till i get to 1/8 mile strip 2morrow. smarty seems like it will be alot better in the 1/4 than 1/8 but still very good though.
I recommend you back way off on the TNT with the stock tranny. This program will grenade a stock tranny in short order. TNT level 1 starts at 100hp! So even on level one with stock or mild it's already stressing the tranny.

MikeyB

1 - 20 of 45 Posts