Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done trying for about a half an hour to figure what the hell is wrong with my smarty. First of I read about the new software the "Revo" stuff so I thought I havent tried to update the smarty since I got it(well there was one time but I couldnt get it figured out...Vista problems....) now that i got the Vista figured out I figured I would go ahead and download that new Revolution software so I could make my own adjustments:woot: But after the 35 minute Download I preformed last night I had to wait till I got home from work tonight to check it out so I went out and hooked up the smarty to the truck. I went to ECM update and hit the > button only to come to the catcher selection:thud: I tried everything I could including returning the truck to stock programing. But still I cant get to the Adjust Options menu. Am I doing something wrong or is that software not for my smarty. I have an 06 dodge obviously with an S-06 smarty.

Any help would be appreciative I am looking forward to changing stuff around:hyper:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind-It looks like my [email protected] screwed up

I figured out what Happened I had an old smarty update saved on my CPU and I unzipped it and used it instead of the new software:thud:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yah had that happen to me as well but luckily I cought it before I Re-installed the software that I already had on the Smarty.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow what a difference man that old software must really have been old that was loaded on there-New stuff kicks arse.:thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts