Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy at work just took delivery of the resistol dodge.

here are a few pics with phone camera.
damn nice truck.

i turned him onto this site, hopefully he'll get over here and learn something about that bad boy.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
nice rig. first get him on here then talk him into doing an 8 ft bed conversion and then that thing would be perfect

·
HI
3,440 Posts
the more i look at it i dont know if i like the color. now if it were black.....:woot:

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
Beautiful truck. Did he get a matching cowboy hat to go with it? :thumbsup

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw pictures of a black and tan one on here made copies of it and took to my dealer, but he couldn't find it for me, they have one just like that one green and kahki one but w/towing mirrors, thats been setting there since the 08's came out still hasn't sold yet, so I had to settle for mine!

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice rig. first get him on here then talk him into doing an 8 ft bed conversion and then that thing would be perfect

he said he didnt want to spend the money after plunking down what he did for the truck.

that would be effin sweet though !

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i mentioned the delete, he said he would keep it like it is until the warranty is out.
he's old school, so not sure if lee would do any of that.

i told him that i thought you couldnt even put a box on there since it was the 6.7 without getting any codes, but i wasnt sure, which is why i pointed him over here to the 6.7l fellas.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
i hate maga cabs....they look like gigantic sperm cell:lol3:.....thats until i saw a dam 8ft bed conversion for it.

i just dont under stand how you can have a truck with a bed smaller the n my bath tub.

any way, still a nice look'n truck.:thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts