Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

repo need some advice please

952 5
ok truck is in sig and pic on profile. woke up thi morning and she was gone. pretty sure it was the bank that came and got it. i like the truck but think that im just going to keep having problems with the bank. so should i get a different truck and different bank or should i just try and get my truck back? any advice would be nice thanks guys:CRY::thud:
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,332 Posts
Good luck getting another one once a repo shows up on your credit! You better get that one squared away with the bank.

· Registered
215 Posts
How far behind are you? I would call the bank and try to work something out -- your credit is prob taking a nasty hit the way it is, but a repo/chargeoff becomes worse.

If you don't get it back. they will auction to the highest bidder, and then you owe the rest (if you still owe a lot on the truck). With the price of trucks lowering as diesel goes up -- may not work out too well.

Good luck.

· Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got the truck back big missunderstand with the loan officer. also got the payments lowered and other things worked out for the better. but now im looking to sell it for what i owe and get a 12v since thats what im gettting for the wife tommorow is a 97 12 valve anything i should watch for?

· Registered
46 Posts
I had a 97 gasser- and the transmission was a nightmare- threw $2000 at it and it just laughed at me. The 46re is said to be bad. As for my experiance- if it's auto- you have to change the filter and fluid regularly- and you have to have a transmission cooler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.