Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
19,171 Posts
Highway, just replace the other one now, and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Add me to the list. I just had mine die on me, with no previous warnings.
Bosch Platinum Series AGM Battery Group, Size H7/L4/94R

PEP BOY's Online coupon MMJ30 (good until 11/22) and in-store pickup.
$329 for Both without core charge for bring in old one's.

Dave...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Woke up this morning with my truck not wanting to start. Looks like my batteries are dead. I was expecting a lot more out of the Duracells from Sams Club and got a little less than 3 years out of them. Maybe that's what I should expect in this Arizona heat, but thought going AGM would have made a difference. Oh well, I'm just hoping I still have some warranty left.

·
Registered
14,020 Posts
Woke up this morning with my truck not wanting to start. Looks like my batteries are dead. I was expecting a lot more out of the Duracells from Sams Club and got a little less than 3 years out of them. Maybe that's what I should expect in this Arizona heat, but thought going AGM would have made a difference. Oh well, I'm just hoping I still have some warranty left.
I'd try charging them first, then load test before just giving up. Maybe you had something draining them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'd try charging them first, then load test before just giving up. Maybe you had something draining them.
Thankfully they had one more month of warranty left, so I got them replaced for free. That's the good news. The bad news is now I have a low battery voltage warning on the dash for some reason. Going to look it up in the forum and if I don't find nothing start a new thread about it.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts