Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cat-back straight pipe on my truck and it sounds pretty good. I want more smoke and figured out that this would help a little bit, but a herd it makes them twice as loud. any input would help, cause i want more smoke

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
Federal Law Violation to remove any emission component.....

$10K fine if caught.

·
Registered
461 Posts
what about on my truck?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
doit....but it will be louder, and kinda rattly. i just put on a 5inch silver ine turbo back system and it is freak'n awsome. smoke depends on tuner as well.:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
they do, he's just try'n to scare you. or try'n to be a environmental super hero:lol3:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I have a cat-back straight pipe on my truck and it sounds pretty good. I want more smoke and figured out that this would help a little bit, but a herd it makes them twice as loud. any input would help, cause i want more smoke
It will be louder and sound better, but it won't affect your smoke output at all.

they do, he's just try'n to scare you. or try'n to be a environmental super hero:lol3:
:lol3::rof X2

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
oh hey Tyler. Man i love the 5" TBE bro. should have done it long time ago. don't know what i was thinking.

Man this thing is sick. some say that the 4" would spool up quicker. but i think they are wrong. was looking at my guages....and i swear the boost spools up quicker because i compared my boost to throttle position before the set up and after i installed the 5'' tbe and it definately spools up quicker.

Oh yeah, just want ed to say thanks again for your great customer service and timely delivery. Your awsome bro, and i will definately be refering you to every one .............have a good day and ill be contacting you in the future for more goodies.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
removing cat wont help make more smoke but it will keep the cat from plugging when you do. removing cat will increase the db.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts