Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question... I have a 05 6spd truck.. I have removed the muffler with genos garage delete pipe... Does anyone sell a cat delete kit? I can't find a shop around here that has 4in pipe and I'm not to sure about the flex pipe solution... I just want a louder truck. haha:thumbsup

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got mine from rollin smoke diesel. Or you could just request a quote, I'm sure that one of the companies on here would like to earn your buisness. :thumbsup

Jay

·
Registered
929 Posts
ohhh...could someone please pm the info as well? i'm looking to do the same thing, i mainly want a setup that will slip onto my downpipe...that way i can stick my cat back on if i need to take it into the stealership. i've got the muffler delete kit from geno's as well.

·
Registered
929 Posts
do you have a link? i can't find it on their site.

·
Registered
929 Posts
how much did it run ya? if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
929 Posts
never mind, i found it.:)

·
Registered
929 Posts
thanks bud for the info.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I've been thinking of doing the cat delete..... still have my stock muffler on... how much drone inside the cab have you guys noticed if you have done just the cat delete??? how loud is it in general? thanks

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,566 Posts
with straight pipe after cat there is a tiny bit of drone.
im sure if you pulled the cat as well, it would raise the dron
level inside cab.

its plenty loud with muff delete only.
there is no such thing as TOO loud, so to each his own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts