Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my remote start and have noticed when it is really cold outside and I do a remote start the truck automatically turns on the seat and steering wheel heaters.
It seems the temp has to be below 32 degree. Although I do not know the exact figure. I would like to know if this temperature change be adjusted. I would like to turn on at say 50 degrees.

On the other side I assume the same would happen for the set vents when it is really hot outside and I would like to be able to adjust that also.

Is there also a way to adjust what turns on or off? I would also like the A/c system to turn-on the defroster or crank down the A/C depending on the temp.

I have a 3500 Laramie and have to say it is the best truck I have ever owned and appreciate any help you can provide to enjoy my truck even more.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
The defroster does come on automatically when cold and the A/C system cools the interior automaticaly when hot. Check your settings thru the EVIC. Would be nice if the heated seats did come on at 40-50*F.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts