Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some pictures of regular cabs, long bed.

I'm getting mine in July.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I will get some on here tommarrow. :woot:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
That a boy!!!!

I prefer the regular cabs myself, if I wanted 4 doors I would get a sport utility, I want a sporty looking "Pick UP Truck" also I have about a 1000lb advantage over the extended cab 4x4's.

If you are like most and buying the truck for work I can see the extra doors being a big advantage but I am not like most :T: :peelout

Attachments

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Dave,

Did you lower your truck?

Looks Good!!:woot:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yes it is a 2wd 5900lbs... pulled one leaf out of the back end.

Can't wait to see everyone all your reg cab pics. :popcorn:

Here is a pic of my last truck, again a reg cab, wish I kept it and had both rigs still.

IMO, can't beat the looks of reg cab

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Thank you, guys for the great comments! I just had to be different, one way or another. It has changed a little more since these pics. One of the things I did to help the looks is deleted the tow hooks and added a billet bumper grille insert that matched my main grille. Maybe I will have some new pics before long. Again, thanks.

·
MI Chapter President
5,689 Posts
old pic (last summer)

The 2006 and my 1983 6.2 1 ton dump (im in the process of turbocharging the motor with a 6.5 turbo:thumbsup)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Thank you, guys for the great comments! I just had to be different, one way or another. It has changed a little more since these pics. One of the things I did to help the looks is deleted the tow hooks and added a billet bumper grille insert that matched my main grille. Maybe I will have some new pics before long. Again, thanks.
Nice Ride, that is in the top 5 nice rigs I have seen or worked on. Excellent Job! :thumbsup

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
Ive always been a single cab long bed fan. Lets see some more guys!

1 - 20 of 723 Posts