Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my juice/attitude in I am finally seeing what the heck is going on. With the edge on 1(milage) and the low end response at the lowest setting I am going into regen every 30 miles or so. I thought that it might have been becauser it was never going through a full regen but yesterday we took the quads out. 20 miles out was in regen the whole way 20 miles back, no regen. I thought wow, it finally got that done. Went to go to the bank this A.M. Boom, back into regen!!! Would running it on 0 for a while make a difference??

Am I finally seeing what is going on with this thing?? IS this what to expect now till I get my delete done?? ANyone have any ideas other than the delete??

Chris

·
Registered
669 Posts
That doesn't sound right at all. Mine is a C/C but it never went into regen that often. I drive between 100 and 200 miles a day and it would go through into regen about every three days. I would have your dealer check it out before you get to many mods done.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
that is about what mine does too, and it seems to be about the same in stock, but I do have a few code going off right now so she needs to go in for service

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Seems normal. i would see 2 regens a day driving about 70 miles a day.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mine was the same as cowboys, dpf delete will cure that problem though!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'll see the same thing. My EGT's wont even reach 900 and I'll see it go into regen. 2-3-4 regens a day isn't wierd in my truck. Not sure, i suppose just ride it till the wheels fall off....or at least till I make the DPF fall off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts