Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like out of all the chapters.. ours is one of the most dead.

I know that there are more of us out here other then me that wants to be active, and be proud to be a CCR :p

I haven't seen gus from FBD post in here in ages.. but it'd be nice to get this forum active, pass out some cards or flyers when we see other cummins, some events.. some wrenching days or something.

Anyone else feel the same way as me?

· Registered
408 Posts
i agree!!! we need to get some thing going for the spring and over the summer!!

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it'd be cool to also separate the CCR into two divisions.

WNC and ENC CCR. So instead of one president, two. One for each division, that way we haven't got a guy from the east coast organizing an event for the Tennessee border.. if you get what I'm saying :p

Just a thought.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He might even want to just step down, if he even remembers he's still chapter president :p

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep I understand, I came in after gus was president so I really don't know the history of this chapter, :p.

Gus is a great guy from what I hear, I'd just like to see this chapter really get up and running.

· Registered
173 Posts
well this is true guys, I sold my Cummins and got a DuraMax. why I look for a mega cab but this is one of the best forums on the web. so I will still be on here, all of yall are cool guys and have alot of info.

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm pretty sure no one is going to exclude you from our meet and greets :p

· Registered
408 Posts
mingle i like your idea about having 2 prez one for us and one for the eastern folks

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Because we're so far spread out, it would be easier to have a localized president to organize events, and communicate with the other president.

That way one guy from the east coast isn't always just organizing events on the east coast.

· Premium Member
21,579 Posts
IMO some chapters do good without any leaders. look at LA we have no pres or anyone leading us. it's easy to just call each other up and get something going. we get on the forum and post a date incase other chapters want to make the drive :thumbsup: just throwing an idea out there. if one person feels like posting a thread for a G2G then that person does. but if this chapter feels like they need some leadership then we can make it happen....no worries guys

· Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm, just let us know what Gus says, if he wants to step down.. or whatever he thinks should happen.

Then based on that, someone can create a poll (or I will) and we can vote on whether or not we feel we should have a leader.

I agree with you, maybe not even have a leader now that you mention it, and base everything on polls and what the major majority thinks..

· Registered
273 Posts
I agree with getting more events going. I've headed up a couple of meet and greets in the Apex area but they have been relatively small. Still fun though.

· Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Winter time isn't the best time to plan a G2G guys. I'm sure that you will understand that one man can't do everything by himself. IMO, start a thread and let's look at some dates to get a starting point for some sort of 'activity'. There are plenty of sled pulls coming up this season and most of which are relatively close to me. I tried to generate some interest in a 'cook out hang out' time at one of these events with very little response. Let's hear some ideas and get something going. :party018:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.