Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody every tried stacking all three with the smarty on fueling only power levels. i don't have money right now to try anything cuz i'm a broke college boy:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what differences did ya notice? was the power any different with all three? what about like surging? just curious.....:thumbsup i guess the reason why i'maskin is that i've got the edge comp and i've got a job lined up this summer where i'll be makin purty decent money and wanted to try somethin like this

Registered
if you have the comp get the hot unlock for 100 bucks the get a used smarty i have the comp box right now and my smarty is coming this week and in two weeks im sending in my comp for the hot unlock apparently that combo is extremely sick

Registered
i know that the smarty stacked with a comp is sick, it has a ton of low end torque, but high end leaves a lot to be desired.

Registered
not necessarily, my set-up seems to be mostly top end. i can run it up to 125 pretty quick and that's enough for me. those mudders don't like spinning that fast. i want something to get me there faster. gonna try the redline/drag comp stack then adrenaline and compare. was even thinking about a 62/13 turbo to get there faster. when funds allow of course.

Registered
Kipo, I may be wrong but the REDLINE takes over the vp44 and I dont think you will gain anything from the Comp but the timing. I think for the street you would be better off with the Comp Hot Unlock and the Smarty. Redline sets codes and is more for all out racing or sled pulling. Bad street manners on the redline.

Registered
exactly, that's what I'm looking for. something that will allow me to control egt's, boost, and rpm's while fueling hard. i'll let the comp control the timing. i'm not sure if it'll make the same hp as the smarty/comp combo. i'm already running drag comp/smarty and it makes good power but looking to do some pulling soon. truck's not going to be driven much since fuels so high. gonna have to swallow my manhood and get a rice burner.... nnnnnoooooooooo!!!:thud:

Registered
those three on tack is pointless. like he said the redline takes over at 2k so the compa nd the smarty fueling is pointles pass 2k and the comp and smarty wouldnt do timing good together. a aredline ez is a good stack... Im still waiting to do a adrenilin/redline stack.:hyper:

Registered
I would just spray it with some NOS

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those three on tack is pointless. like he said the redline takes over at 2k so the compa nd the smarty fueling is pointles pass 2k and the comp and smarty wouldnt do timing good together. a aredline ez is a good stack... Im still waiting to do a adrenilin/redline stack.:hyper:
how would you do the adrenaline redline stack.....wouldn't that be more or less like a redline/ez stack? just curious....anyways i already have the edge come just was giving thought to what it would be like to stack all three together

Registered
except for with the adrenilin I do believe you can control timing and pump stretch... dont quote me but I think that is possible.. I havent read much about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts