Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Red And Silver 2nd Gen From Hwy 83 Are You Here?

1344 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  cummins freak
Today on my way back from Jamestown today I ran into a fellow Cummins owner travelling north on hwy 83. Red and silver 2nd gen with big stacks and alot of stickers all over the back/cab windows. Are you on here? I passed him with the cruise set at 80 and he got on it to catch up to me. Just then we came up to washburn which is notorious for speed traps so I always putz through there but after we cleared the town he wanted to play a little.... I seen him driving next to me with the window down... Im like wtf is he doing? LOL but that 2nd gen smoked like crazy and it was f'in badass to see it pouring out of the stacks... probably would have looked cooler if I didn't have to watch it through my rear view mirror :D
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
yup I'm here. and as for your rear window comment i had a freaking loaded down trailer on LOL. but yeah your truck is fairly quick I like it. I wish I never would have taken my lift out when I see sweet lifted rigs like that.

Also my speed would be a little better if i didn't CHOKE OUT my 64/65/14 I need a different turbo or another one underneath it.

· Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im with you... I need another turbo added to this one LOL Im hoping to get the 120s installed and some other items. Then maybe I'll do a dual cp3 system, at some point I need to get a transmission or I will just be on the side of the road LOL

· Registered
953 Posts
You need to call Dave. I should take you for a ride in mine....the trucks getting a little rough but hte trans is dave's cheapest with a single disk and its crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.