Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As in my signature i have a white dodge and im thinking about putting the cab lights on should i put on the black or the clear?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea? thats what my buddy is saying too have u seen the black ones? do they light up pretty good?

·
Registered
661 Posts
i dont know how well the light up but i think in the day time the black on top off white would stand-out. Just my $.02

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok yea they arent that expensive but its like theres no going back lol ur drilling into ur roof!

·
Registered
661 Posts
if you really dont like them you COULD take them back off and put clear or white sealer/caulk in the holes

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
If you want to stand out, go with the black. If you don't then go with the clear.

·
Registered
228 Posts
does it have cab lights now

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it does not have cab lights now

thats why im doing the recon ones

yea i think the black is the best because i have a lot of other black accents on the truck

·
Registered
407 Posts
i HAVE THE RECONS AND THEY R BRIGHTER THAN FACTORY ONES CAUSE THEY R LED I DIDNT HAVE ANY FROM THE FACTORY EITHER THEY R PRETTY EASY TO INSTALL

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
I have a white truck and the Black RECON light look WAY better than the clear ones! Plus if you have tintied windows it kinda blends in. Heres what mine look like:

Not a very good angle, but you can see them.

·
Registered
717 Posts
My friend put them on his truck and compared to my clear ones, his dont shine near as bright as mine.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweet! BOSS HAWG! they look great yea i think im going to switch out the bulbs for clear bulbs anyways i dont like the amber look

1 - 14 of 14 Posts