Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a W33 notice in the mail and when I looked it up it mentions something to effect of shortening the amount of the time the rearview camera stays on.

Is this strictly only for the reverse camera while or does anyone know if this is also going to cut down on the amount of time the bed/cargo camera will stay up while in forward motion.

It's nice being able to check straps or check for any potential movement periodically but it already doesn't stay on that long to begin with.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
It’ll be an OTA update automatically pushed to your radio at some point. It doesn’t affect the cargo cam. You’ll always be able to bring up the cargo cam or backup camera on demand while in gear, but they will always be limited to 10 seconds at a time due to the NHTSA regulation.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it, thanks 👍

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
958 Posts
That fuel line one was an old recall that effected a very small number of trucks. Nothing to worry unless your vin falls under that.

Reactions: BoostingAZ

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That fuel line one was an old recall that effected a very small number of trucks. Nothing to worry unless your vin falls under that.
Is there a place to type in my VIN to look it up or I would have for sure gotten a notice? Or maybe the dealer had already taken care of it before the sale, possible?

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts