Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Sounds like it's time to trade the ol' White in on an absolutely flawless and best ever Gen 5...umm, '19 or '20

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sounds like it's time to trade the ol' White in on an absolutely flawless and best ever Gen 5...umm, '19 or '20
You like black?

I’ll sell you my absolutely flawless 2019 Ram 3500. Even got a new engine to zero out the miles for ya.:wink2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
My salesman call me and said that they put a stop sale on the 68rfe trucks and had to move them to the back.

·
Buyer of stuff..with OPM
2,384 Posts
I texted him yesterday with the same thoughts......:agree2:....:stirpot:

Sam

·
Registered
65 Posts
My salesman call me and said that they put a stop sale on the 68rfe trucks and had to move them to the back.
Got the same news from DSM this morning. I was dealing on a 19 HO but the stop sell nixed the deal as half the inventory was moved to the back lot.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Boss said the truck was ready to be picked up Monday morning. Didn't ask any questions, I'll see on Monday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
aren't you glad we all talked you into that Aisin :grin2:

Yes, sir. I am loving this truck right now. As is my wife. Can’t wait to hook it up for the first time. I thought I loved my 2012 manual but this thing......damn.

Right now, I’m looking for the easiest install mud flaps and not having much luck with finding any I like. I am Looking at Duraflaps now.

·
Registered
898 Posts
It's a good thing there is a stop sale. Now I have another excuse for FCA to swap my lemon 19 for a leftover 18...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well. Stop sale on the 2500 happened today. 2 dealer confirmed. Can’t wait to take advantage of the pricing when they become available again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Picked up my 2020 today, I'll be putting a fire extinguisher in the toolbox when I get home!

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
I'll be putting a fire extinguisher in the toolbox when I get home!
What's with the new fascination with putting fire extinguishers under back seats, and now in a toolbox?
It used to be beneficial to be able to reach them really quickly, even if hanging upside down from the seat belt.

Of course, if its a powder version I may keep it somewhere like that, since I'd never use it on my own vehicle.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'll be putting a fire extinguisher in the toolbox when I get home!
What's with the new fascination with putting fire extinguishers under back seats, and now in a toolbox?
It used to be beneficial to be able to reach them really quickly, even if hanging upside down from the seat belt.

Of course, if its a powder version I may keep it somewhere like that, since I'd never use it on my own vehicle.
I've only ever had to use it to help someone else. I can he out of my truck and fire extinguisher in hand in about 5 seconds flat from where it's kept in the toolbox.

·
Registered
143 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 10%more

·
Registered
300 Posts
Can't they just recode the PCM to make the horn beep?

41 - 60 of 113 Posts