Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

rebuild CP3 pump?

7498 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  TheKid760
Is there any places who will build and upgrade your stock cp3 pump? If so who and how much?

Thanks
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,084 Posts
Shane at Wicked Diesel's will rebuild them for much cheaper than buying a brandnew modded pump but there is a catch... they have to pass his inspection if the pump is good or not!!! And yes from when i talked to him he has seen a pump with 30k miles look worn out and a pump 100k mile look new... but its worth a shot:thumbsup:

4,472 Posts
Is there a website for wicked diesel’s ?

Super old thread but Wicked Diesel's changed their name to Motorsport Diesel many years ago.
Their website is unstable at times.

I have had a Wicked Diesel Arson kit for over 12 years in my truck and had their coolant bypass kit previously.
Excellent quality stuff but it took a long time to get the parts and the owner is a very precise, talented guy and a little unusual. :)

Reactions: 9612valveDUALLY

· Registered
866 Posts
I’m planning on sending my injectors and pump to Shane. I’ve heard nothing but good things about his work and it’s top notch.

I have also heard he’s a little unique and requires patience if your gonna use him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.