Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I've been looking around on this forum for quite sometime but this is my first post. Lots of great info to be had since im a newbie to the diesels. I just picked up a 2010 3/4 CTD and love it so far:thumbsup:. Just like my last truck im going to be swapping out the diff covers for Mag-Hytec covers. My question is once I swap em out will I be able to fit a rear swaybar around the new cover? Im looking at the Roadmaster rear swaybar.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sorry I don't know the answer to your question. But :welcome:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I remember seeing one guy post a pic of his rear end with the sway bar on it but cant remember if he had the stock cover or a mag hytec.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hello,
I've been looking around on this forum for quite sometime but this is my first post. Lots of great info to be had since im a newbie to the diesels. I just picked up a 2010 3/4 CTD and love it so far:thumbsup:. Just like my last truck im going to be swapping out the diff covers for Mag-Hytec covers. My question is once I swap em out will I be able to fit a rear swaybar around the new cover? Im looking at the Roadmaster rear swaybar.

it fits!

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd488/robertyoke/truck stuff/

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
try that again.............

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! Just what I was looking for. Now my next question is will the swaybar still fit once id put my new 5" TBE on? Will those endlinks get in the way of the big pipe?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
if you have a b & w hitch, you may want to know that the roadmaster kit really doesnt work too well as designed. the frame mounts are located right where the b & w hitch is. I tried to mount the roadmaster farther back behind the b&w but the angle was too great for my tastes, i cut the bracket and welded it to the b&w mount.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Awesome! Just what I was looking for. Now my next question is will the swaybar still fit once id put my new 5" TBE on? Will those endlinks get in the way of the big pipe?

my truck has 5 inch flo-pro

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay. Ill be getting the flo-pro also. So I take it that everything mounts up fine and the clearances around everything good. Do you by any chance have a picture of the pipe to show the clearance?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Okay. Ill be getting the flo-pro also. So I take it that everything mounts up fine and the clearances around everything good. Do you by any chance have a picture of the pipe to show the clearance?
nope but it will be fine

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there anywhere online to order them? I've looked but can't seem to find anywhere. Maybe i'm missing something.:confused013:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts