Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

How lame is this thread?

• Not Lame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Lame

• Super Lame

Rear seats - bolt together or get bench seat?

513 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  TripleBlack
Here's a few questions I have about the rear seats.

1) Has anyone ever bolted their rear seats together?

2) What is the different between trim code p9 and v9? They are both in gray and tan.

3) Which code best matches the seats in my big horn?

4) And where the heck do I find the build sheet on my truck?!

I'm asking this because I want to build a custom fiberglass box with two 12's and Polk Audio 1100.5 amp (it's 28" x 11" inches!). I figure it would be cheaper and easier to install one huge amp then two large amps.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Well I can answer the question about the build sheet. Go to this web site and fill out the info and you should have it emailed to you in like 24-48 hours. Sorry I could not answer the rest of your questions. Good luck

Contact Chrysler

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, emailed build sheet. Lots better then a piece of paper in the front seat springs!

Damn cops ripped it out of my '73 Charger looking for 'drugs' after I passed a Geo Metro at 90 in a 35 school zone. He only clocked me at 50, boy was he pissed! They figured anyone going that fast would have to be on drugs. Maybe it was attached to the bottom side of the seats? hmmm....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.