Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought or fabricated a rear anti-sway assembly for a Gen. 1 D350 4x4 with duals? If so, where did you buy it or what parts did you start with? My truck with camper on leans a little tooo much in the tight mountain curves!
Thanks in advance!

· Registered
323 Posts
Hellwig products has kits for these trucks, or a generic kit!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked with Hellwig and was told that their sway bar #7587 was not for a dual
application. I also checked with 6 large auto/truck salvage yards in the NW and they
don't show one for this truck from the factory. I just need to find a bar that is close
and adapt it to my 93 D-350.
Thanks again for the input, and let's here from someone who has solved this problem.

· Registered
92 d350 xcab flatbed 5spd. 04 2500 QCSB 4x4 built auto. All over 500k mi
614 Posts
Find one from a 2ndGen with a Dana80. Should be able to get you in the ballpark, if you dont mind fabbing up some mounts. I had one (d80 and swaybar) in my D350 and loved it.

If it'll work on a SRW, why wouldnt it work on a DRW? It's not like anything from the axle will get in the way......

· Registered
9 Posts
Find one from a 2ndGen with a Dana80. Should be able to get you in the ballpark, if you dont mind fabbing up some mounts. I had one (d80 and swaybar) in my D350 and loved it.

If it'll work on a SRW, why wouldnt it work on a DRW? It's not like anything from the axle will get in the way......
i was jsut about to say my rig has a rear sway bar, as well as the matching D80, but the installer beat me to it. this thing tows awesome, better than my other 1st gens have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.