Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I had a chance last night to install my Traxda 1" rear level spacer on top of my 4 1/2" BDS rear coil springs and the new adjustable track bar. Was painless and quick took about 1 hour for both, and about another 30 minutes to adjust and center the rear end. She sits perfect now with about 1/4" forward rake. The track bar is a really nice quality piece. Heavy duty DOM tubing with zerk fittings. Way better then the flimsy OE piece, unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them next to each other. And the best part it's under $140 shipped. Looks like it's from a smaller performance shop as well which is a plus to me. I really try to support the smaller mom and pop retailers when I can. I'll get pics of the truck when I get a chance to give her a bath.
I should mention the BDS 6" lift kit comes with a rear track bar relocation bracket which brings the rear end to within about 1/2"-3/4" of being centered. Since adding additional lift and me being OCD I opted for this addition. What's another $140 bucks after spending thousands of $ right....lol...!!

Bwoody 2009 2014 Dodge RAM 1500 2500 Adjustable Rear Track Bar | eBay

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That's awsome, seems like a cool company with nice products. Wished I could take a tour if their shop.

Cool, bwoody is about 30mins from me!
Makes a lot of stuff for the jeep grand cherokee srt8 also.
Lol, yes I try to weekly depending on the weather and how busy work is. It's actually dirty, I haven't washed her in about two weeks and it rained a few days last week. You spotted my OCD ...lol...!!

Your undercarriage is clean man

Do you wash it weekly

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It literally takes me about 4 - 4 1/2hours to wash my truck. I wash the entire truck including the undercarriage, the wheels inside and out, and follow up with a quick detailer spray wax. And there is A LOT of truck to wash, lol. My wife laughs at me because I'm always on the look out for puddles and avoid them after the detail.

It's all good brother

My wife thinks I'm crazy how well I take care of my truck..

Bu whenever we go out she always asks "can we take your truck.."

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Word of advise, pull your bar apart and put anti-seize on all the threads.

Reactions: SATX_CUMMINS

·
Registered
707 Posts
I'm doing a 1" rare spacer and was wondering about the bwoody bar bc alternative was icon and it was $367! I just ordered the bwoody. Thanks for the write up on it man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts