Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2012 3500 and i would like to increase my mpgs i would like to purchase something really soon, from what i can see a dpf deltet should be done as well. i really dont need more power but thats always cool. what are you guys running. i plan on getting a tuner, dpf delete, and maybe exhaust

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the H&S mini maxx and I love it. But the efi is lookin pretty sweet. H&S has great customer support.

·
Premium Member
10,267 Posts
i have a 2012 3500 and i would like to increase my mpgs i would like to purchase something really soon, from what i can see a dpf deltet should be done as well. i really dont need more power but thats always cool. what are you guys running. i plan on getting a tuner, dpf delete, and maybe exhaust
Your choice is going to be the HS Performance XRT or Mini Maxx or a Smarty since you are doing the DPF delete.

Just do a quick search to see what one tuner has to offer over the other.

I run the HS Mini Maxx on my '12.

James
RSD

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
from what ive read smarty is the most efficient.. so efficient u havent got it to blow smoke.. unless you get the tnt but you probably wouldnt

·
Banned
3,542 Posts
ops sorry
then wait another 3 months
its gonna be quite a bit longer than 3 months i would imagine... they are still working on getting support for the 03-05's still....

·
Registered
177 Posts
I would purchase the mini max from rollin smoke. I have purchased everything from them. Plus like them on facebook because he throws up some quick deals every once and a while haha.

Reactions: Rollin Smoke Diesel

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did a Smarty JR when I did the deletes on my truck, solely because they've been reported to be the cleanest. I couldn't be happier with the programmer, except not my clutch will slip LOL. The fuel mileage increase blew my mind. I was expecting about a 3mpg increase across the board and instead got between 4-5. Of course, it's all about how you drive with the new power as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how do i know if i need a pyrometer connection? on the minimax. do you need a dpf pipe if you purchase a 4 or 5 inch exhaust

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
not if you get a turbo back one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts