Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got 2" spacers up front and was wondering if there are any other options out there to re-center the front axle besides an adjustable trac bar??

· Registered
196 Posts
Nope,get a Thuren one.
Agree. Thuren's track bar is enough of an improvement over the stock unit to be worth the price even on a stock height truck. With any lift at all I consider it a must have piece.

· Registered
1,420 Posts
Your trac bar will not center your axle your control arms will. I got the spacers too and it looked like my front end was smashed back. On here is Dunks Performance. I purchased his adjustable control arms and it did the trick. They are super strong and they are not expensive.

· Registered
5,202 Posts
I think he means center side to side. I didn't think 2" spacers would throw it off that much. You could always just leave it unless it really bothers you that much

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he means center side to side. I didn't think 2" spacers would throw it off that much. You could always just leave it unless it really bothers you that much
Thanks for the help guys. I do mean side to side, its not really hurting anything its just one of those things that bothers me knowing its not centered, and I figured if there was another opion beside spending some money on an ajustable trac bar it would be worth trying :thumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.