Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some ball joints from Rock auto and I thought i ordered Spicer however when they arrived they are in a Raybestas box.

Is this one of those things where Spicer makes them and Raybestas packages them?

Are these ball joints any good?

· Registered
4,607 Posts
Personally I think was long as they are greeseable they are better than stock. Pretty much all of them are the same unless you drop the coin and get carli ball joints. You will be fine, I have moogs and like them.

· Registered
4,607 Posts
if it makes you feal any better i have on my 01 2500 with 38 inch swampers, broken ball joints from stock, to moog, to spicer, napa, raybestis (sp), basically all of them.

· Registered
64 Posts
I believe Raybestos and Spicer are part of the same company (Affinia Under Vehicle Group). Raybestos is supposed to be brakes and Spicer is chassis parts. Seems odd that ball joints (chassis parts) would be in a Raybestos box.:confused013:

· Registered
828 Posts
I used those ball joints..they are Spicer/Raybestos and they seem to be nice ball joints...

· SootCloudMaker3
5,432 Posts
I thought i hear that Spicer when under. I could be mistaken.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.