Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a Ravelco installed by Highdesert out of Albuqueque, NM?

Have to choose between them and the one in Phoenix,AZ. High desert is closer and tax is lower. Have heard great things about the guy in Phoenix but know nothing about High desert.

What say you?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I know quite a few people out here that have them, one is my best friend(12VNATION) and they all love them, seem to work great and exactly as advertised!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Ravelcos are great, but how about the guy that installs them. That could make a difference with such a sophisticated eloctronic product..

I trying to get info on High Desert Ravelco oout of Albuqueque. Is that where your friends had them installed?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Chris Brahs, he is the one here in Albq that installs them. He did do my friends as well as everyone I know of. He is on the this forum, cbrahs i think is his screen name, look for him and send him an IM, ive only met him breifly but from what i hear he is a pretty sharp guy and real nice

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did a search, looked at his posts. He's a dyed in the wool Cummins man. He runs a cool Dodge and must know his stuff, When I saw his train horn, that was enough for me. I think he just earned my business.

·
Registered
88 Posts
you guys are going to give me a complex! LOL...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts