Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the adrenaline now for a few months. Just checked my mileage on the 01 setting for most of the day. Had to put it on 04 for a bit because it is so much more fun to drive. It got 19.2 with 90 miles on the tank. Got excited because I found diesel for 4.50 instead of the usual 5.00. The last time I checked, pre-adrenaline, it got about 17 mpg. I am super happy with this tuner. Layed a 100+ foot track a week ago on setting 10. I think it might be time to look into tranny mods. The trucks future will bring a new turbo (super b special I think) and a set of around 100hp injectors. First comes the tranny mods as it is a necessary tool in running my construction business. Kudos to qzilla for such a super fun add on to a great truck!

·
Registered
314 Posts
betchin:thumbsup do you have the pulse moniter?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm lovin' my Adrenaline too!! I'm getting 18mpg on PL settings 5-8.All while climbing mountain passes, test n tune night at the drag strip, not really driving w/ mpgs in mind.(lots of fun to drive):peelout
DDP 200's and BD towing twins are in my very near future!:thumbsup

·
Registered
401 Posts
i cant say one single bad thing about it....iam gettin 19 mpg with 4.10's and i love every option on the pulse ....i love quadzilla

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No pulse, unfortunately. I couldn't wait for it to come out when I got the adrenaline a couple months ago.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, the people @ Quad definatly did their homework. It's about time someone is taking care of us VP-44 guys.:beer

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I really like mine,quad is the $hit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts