Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a few questions on the raptor lift pump before i buy. which one do i need the 100 or the 150gph. its a 01 cummins with cold air intake, 4" exhaust i plan on eventually putting on a quadzilla adrenaline but nothing after that. i heard the 150gph is louder than the 100gph?? is this true. also i wanted to do the big line kit from filter housing to vp44. has anyone built there own big line kit?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
They are pretty much the same price, but they really aren't too loud. I have a friend with the 150. You can't really hear it after you start up. The 100 would be all you'd need, unless you plan on making 550+HP.

·
Registered
591 Posts
don't know about the sound of them i went with the 150 because of future plans with it. i built my own big line kit from the filter to the ip. cost me $12 total in parts. all i did was take one of the banjo fittings to a local hose shop and matched it up to a fitting that came out as a -8 jic fitting, then i got a 90 degree elbow with a barbed hose fitting on the end, pushed on some 1/2 inch lines and good to go!

·
Registered
414 Posts
i have a few questions on the raptor lift pump before i buy. which one do i need the 100 or the 150gph. its a 01 cummins with cold air intake, 4" exhaust i plan on eventually putting on a quadzilla adrenaline but nothing after that. i heard the 150gph is louder than the 100gph?? is this true. also i wanted to do the big line kit from filter housing to vp44. has anyone built there own big line kit?
You own a Cummins and you are worried about your fuel pump making noise? :rof

1 - 4 of 4 Posts