Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my raptor 100 install kit from XDP, for my truck with the in tank pump. Looking over the directions they seem like they skip a lot of steps. Wondering if anyone has a link to a better install video or write up. Im hoping it gets easier once I get going. I have friday to get everything done. Any help guys? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
So I finally got my raptor 100 install kit from XDP, for my truck with the in tank pump. Looking over the directions they seem like they skip a lot of steps. Wondering if anyone has a link to a better install video or write up. Im hoping it gets easier once I get going. I have friday to get everything done. Any help guys? Thanks.
The directions are rather abysmal. Where in the installation procedures are you confused or in need or clarification?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent started yet. but trying to see how they use about 5 steps to put all these pieces together. Just trying to find a write up or something to look at so I get to know what Im doing before I go get started.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Hope this helps:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ok when drilling my 5/8s hole the directions show that they drilled where i marked the x. then they said grind down and all that good stuff. it also says I can drill the unused port out and go there (where i have my screwdriver) just verifying that I can cut that nipple off and drill my hole there?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK everything done but where is the 2 pin connector at that I unplug and plug my new one in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.