Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got word that there is suppose to be some guys from around the greeley area coming up on may 10 for the dyno day, just wondering if it is anyone on here. Later David

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rapid Diesel in Rapid City, SD usually $40 for 3 pulls Elev around 3200ft, also 1/8drags fri night and sun in Sturgis around 1/2 hr away

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well the way it sounds now I'm 90% sure I can make it!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. also just let us know to if you wanted to hit the track fri night, we can meet in rapid somewhere and head up

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
well it was a pretty good time, had around 30 trucks there, met some really cool people. My buddy and the truck I do all the wrenching on won his class with 400/991 for the 401hp and below class. A kid with a 2001 won the 401 and about cat with 1359tq. And he also won the open class. There was some awesome dodges, mostly stock fords and a couple of chevys that really didn't do much.

Oh by the way it was 35+ degrees the whole day and it was cold with the garage door open. If I ever figure out how to upload video to youtube I will put my video on there.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
it was a good time, which truck was yours i was the one with the 1359 and 605 she ran good that day and got 20mpg there from laramie, and 50 psi you truck is awsome looking bud and sorry about the confusion there at the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts