Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Description: The RS5000’s twin-tube cellular gas design and ten-stage valve system deliver a comfortable highway ride and superb off-road performance. This provides exceptional performance on either stock or raised vehicles. Double welded mounts and unidirectional mounting on most applications. The 5/8'' rod is hardened and double chromed for long wear and the red convoluted boot provides all weather protection. For more long term durability, the RS5000 is finished with a 240-hour salt spray resistant finish. Sold individually.

Keywords: rancho shock

Auto part Suspension part

·
Registered
82 Posts
My friends and I have been running them ever since we started driving trucks over 4 years ago and have had no truoble with them. The only one that broke was on my friends when he had to hit a curb at 45mph to avoid an old guy cutting him off/running him off the road.

They rock on stock and lifted apps and you dont have to :$: for them

Rating8
Prosdecent price
Consa little stiff
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
95 Posts
Much improved ride and handling over stock shocks.

Rating8
ProsPrice point
ConsCould use more damping for heavy duty use
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
128 Posts
i had a an issue with the first set, the eyes on the shocks opened up and rattled to high heaven so warranty replaced them, haven't been a concern since. I'll probably go reservoir next time though

Rating8
ProsPrice, durability
Consa little stiff
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.