Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys my buddy just dropped money for a dual disk so he could use his TST/bullydog and the FASS system. He always has to "stay ahead" of me when i do something to my truck. ALL i have is the smarty TNT tune on #5 with 3 TM and 2 everything else. We race 5 times last night. 4 from dig and 1 from roll. the closest in about a 1/4 mile i was about 2 lengths ahead.

During this a code showed up on his truck. when he read it is said somethin about the Crank sensor......it was runnin like a small block with a cam. what causes this and what can he do about it?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
the crankshaft position sensor probably just needs to be cleaned

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well he said that it acted like it did when he was draining the rail......he said he thought he was still starving the cp3....but i dont think he was with the FASS 95 on there and no bigger sticks or anything.
He got real scared to do anything else after last night....im just looking to give him an explanation so he will continue to mod and we can compete:peelout

1 - 3 of 3 Posts