Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got to the track and this was my best of 2 passes. 7.72 at 92 with tnt-r on level 5, was wondering if this is a good time with whats in my sig for a full body 4 door dually daily driver. thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will try. not up to par on doing that but i will try. only bad thing is that i was racing rudy's 6.4 and he bet my to the end but my time was faster so he technically won

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,754 Posts
What boost was you leaving the line at? 60' time?

·
Feelings NOT Included!
4,280 Posts
That means you were asleep at the tree. Nothing technical about that. Your time doesn't start until you break the beam, not when the light goes green.

Is your truck a SRW or DRW? If it's a SRW, you should be quicker with whats in your signature. You should easily be 7.30's / 7.40's. With the right tuning on that setup, you'd be in the teens.

If it's a DRW it's not TOO bad, although you should still be able to manage a .50 / .60. I'm assuming you didn't come off the line that hard.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes i was dead asleep at the tree. dont race much, maybe 5th time down track. Its 4 door dually. Times: rt-.520 60'-1.82 330'-5.04 1/8-7.72. I left around 20lbs on total boost gauge. I shouldve had my 80 making atleast some boost.

·
Feelings NOT Included!
4,280 Posts
That ET is about right then with those incrimentals, the trucks weight, and what you launched at. That's the reason I asked if it was a dually, couldn't tell from your pic. You've got almost 1000 extra lbs to tote down the track and that will add AT LEAST half a second to your ET.

Usually a 480 doesn't come alive until after 20 psi, with the tuning you're running. If it lights on the line, you'll know it, as the boost gauge will take a BIG swing.

Usually around 22 - 24 psi of total boost is where a 480 starts coming on hard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.