Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Ram Long Hauler concept is getting a fair amount of attention for its ability to travel 1,600 miles on a single tank of fuel, but you won't have to wait for its Kentucky Derby debut on May 6th to see the rest of the truck.

Surprisingly, the Long Hauler is quite opulent featuring tray tables, built in Wi-Fi and a refrigerator, among other niceties. The Long Hauler's heavy duty Class 5 chassis will certainly be up to the task of handling all these accouterments, not to mention the 3 fuel tanks totaling 162 gallons. However, it might be too much truck for some, so take a look at the gallery to decide for yourself.

More: Ram Long Hauler Photo Gallery Released on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
why? ha ha this is so dumb

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh I bet it costs a solid $75,000 easily haha

·
Registered
219 Posts
9.8mpg? awesome

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want a $50000+ truck that gets less than 10 miles to a gallon too! :buttkick:

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
i was hoping it would have a single 162 gallon tank, but this looks like it might be 100 or 125 in the bed?

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,446 Posts
9.8 fully loaded to full gvrw....

that thing is a perfect hot shotter truck it has every thing you need, the tail gate is bad a$$.

·
CF Administrator
12,434 Posts
I'll take my 07 mega cab long bed dually over that thing anyday and save 40 G's in the process. I have a 150 gallon tank, toolbox, porkchop box and gooseneck ball. Mine is just as functional, cheaper and laughs 9.8 mpg in the face :rof

·
Registered
113 Posts
they can keep the truck....wouldn't mind getting my hands on a set of those seats though. the mpg is a joke though. my '02 gets 12 on the interstate grossing 26,000, and I've got 4.10's. An 18 wheeler grossing 80-84k can get 7, and we're supposed to be impressed with 9.8? hah!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts