Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love it, 9.8mpg pulling that kinda weight really isnt that bad if its really cut out to what their saying. Oh well, i doubt we'll ever see them on the streets anyway...

·
Registered
198 Posts
i agree with most everybody on here on what they should do but remember if doge did all that, its now the size of a small semi (which is what we going for) and you need at least a B lisence to drive it plus the truck it licensed differently itself in which both the common buyer doesnt want

·
Banned
90 Posts
i agree with most everybody on here on what they should do but remember if doge did all that, its now the size of a small semi (which is what we going for) and you need at least a B lisence to drive it plus the truck it licensed differently itself in which both the common buyer doesnt want
How do you figure?

·
Smoke
82 Posts
Wooooooddddd!!!!!!!!boiiiinnngggg!!!!

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
only if you haul for money, if your the guy who wants to haul his 20,000lbs camper around then you don't need anything.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts