Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stroker 12V

Just got word from Jeff. He just got home with this.

2012 RAM that more than likely be a stroker 12V he's been working on.

He's going to be starting on it Monday and sending me pics to post for updates as the build progresses...

This will be built to sell and he'll continue building them if interest is there.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Dayum.....1/2 ton platform?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Damn it boy! I sooo want this truck!! I really loved the Maroon one that Jeff built. Unfortunately I don't have the disposable income for that toy right now. Keep building them though Jeff, I know there are more people like me that want that truck. :drool2:

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I'll take one tubbed an caged! :party018:

·
Premium Member
246 Posts

·
Banned
3,545 Posts
Jeff...
Posting pictures is really easy buddy... Just create an account on photo bucket for free...
1. Upload the photos onto photo bucket from the saved image location on your computer.
2. After they have uploaded onto photo bucket it will generate 4 codes (look at the codes on the right side of the pic)
3. Click on the IMG code on the right side and it will automatically copy that link.
4. Paste the link on the message section where u normally post something (where I'm typing)
5. Done

·
3RD GEN MODERATOR
4,872 Posts
Wow... I would so want one of these...

Man I am going to have to make a trip over there some day. I swear if my trans goes or motor ill be headed that way for sure.

Reactions: 06 5.9

·
12V ADDICT!
3,500 Posts
Subscribed

·
Registered
253 Posts
Watching :)

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
I'm interested to see if the engine / IC fit under the 1500 hood, or if you end up having to go with something like bastardized HD nose on it to package things.

I'm looking to do this same swap in maybe a year or so and that was one of my big ????s yet to answer.

·
Registered
624 Posts
This is one cool project im sure when it goes by people they are gonna say wtf was that !

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Im watching this one as well

1 - 20 of 57 Posts