Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to fillin where my edge doesnt lol, rail pressure seems like a good start, and ive done some looking and im not sure where to go with it. so can someone point me in the right direction. looking for something that i can mount.

thanks

·
700hp Club
2,199 Posts
i have the ISSPRO rail and fuel pressure gauges, they look and work great.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice where can i get them?

·
700hp Club
2,199 Posts
any of the site sponsors here can get them for you, i got mine from my local performance shop.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The new Isspro EV2 rail pressure gauge is programmed specifically for the 6.7. That's what I'm running. Whatever you buy make sure it’s specifically for the 6.7 Cummins.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Yup, I believe ISSPRO is the only conventional gauge programmed for the 6.7L rail pressure sensor. The part number for the 3rd Gen matching style (as seen above) is R14289.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yup, I believe ISSPRO is the only conventional gauge programmed for the 6.7L rail pressure sensor. The part number for the 3rd Gen matching style (as seen above) is R14289.

Regards,
Michael Pliska
Thanks for the quick turn around reprograming my rail pressure guage Michael... Great customer service at ISSPRO!!!!!
:yourock::yourock:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Txpig, a quick ?, where do u get the gauge mounting pod from. I like the look and the angle of the gauges looks pretty good also.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Txpig, a quick ?, where do u get the gauge mounting pod from. I like the look and the angle of the gauges looks pretty good also.
THANKS!!! I got it from Geno's Garage. It comes black so I painted it with Mopar trim paint I also got from Geno's.

WINDSHIELD POD - TRIPLE - ('03-'09 DODGE)-Dodge Cummins and Ford Power Stroke Diesel Truck Accessories - Geno's Garage

MOPAR INTERIOR TRIM PAINT - NATURAL BEIGE ('03-'09 TRUCKS)-Dodge Cummins and Ford Power Stroke Diesel Truck Accessories - Geno's Garage

·
Registered
480 Posts
cool, appreciate the info, that is the best overhead pod i have seen

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice thanks guys ill add that one to the list lol, thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
can somene explain how to hook one of those up??the rail pressure guage and fuel pressure??

·
700hp Club
2,199 Posts
rail pressure hooks into the back of the fuel rail connector, fuel pressure you have to tap into the fuel line from the tank. if you have the stock pump still, there is a line from there to the CP3 to tap into, i have a fass and went in line right before the CP3. the rest is just power/ground/dimmer.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The rail pressure gauge just plugs into the back of the fuel rail between the factory harness and the fuel pressure sender. As for the fuel pressure gauge I used a banjo adaptor from DieselManor until I get my Raptor 150 and new fuel line installed.

DieselManor - Accessories

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The rail pressure gauge just plugs into the back of the fuel rail between the factory harness and the fuel pressure sender. As for the fuel pressure gauge I used a banjo adaptor from DieselManor until I get my Raptor 150 and new fuel line installed.

DieselManor - Accessories
3-Gauge Install Pictures at DieselManor

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Should have my ISSPRO rail pressure guage here Thurs. or Fri. Thanks Wally.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The rail pressure gauge just "piggybacks" on the factory rail pressure sensor. I have heard it is difficult to get to on a 6.7L (towards the rear of the fuel rail). You unplug the factory harness from the sensor, plug in the ISSPRO gauge harness, then plug the factory harness into the back of the ISSPRO harness, then run the remaining two wires from the ISSPRO harness to either the ESP control box (for Performax gauges) or to the gauge (for EV² gauges). The EV² gauges also need power, ground and backlighting wiring to be hooked up. Those wires are hooked to the ESP on a Performax system, and a common 3 wires run to all of your gauges.

For fuel pressure, you need to tap into the fuel supply. A common method is to use a banjo bolt with a sensor port (ISSPRO R78822) in place of the existing bolt holding the fuel supply line to the back of the CP3 pump. You plug the harness into the back of the sensor and run its wires similarly to what I wrote above.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
239 Posts
so the esp box is not for ev2 guages. correct

1 - 19 of 19 Posts