Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what benefits if any are there with running one or the other or could you run both ? i have a dual feed line on order for my truck just curious about which might work better or atleast get opinions

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
well i got a rail cap ready to go in but a dual fuel line will make it so wen demanded the fuel can get there and it makes the rail pressure recover a lot faster

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Im pretty sure you have to run one or the other. I think they install on the same place on the rail. If you have already ordered the dual feed you might as well use it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
In my opinion the dual feed line is futile. I have a rail cap and I suggest it to all of my customers, if you have an adequate pump and use pressure when needed there is no need for a dual feed line. That being said I personally have no experience with them, but my truck does fine without one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump :bdh:

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
in high hp trucks or stock pumped trucks the duel feed is the only way to make big HP.

duel fuelers will not flow correctly unless a duel line is used,and everyone thats fast uses one.

NADP....9's

GAW...9's

Mike gregory...mid 10's

kevin morkable..high 10's

NGM ...high 10's

and the list goes on. It works!!

·
Registered
941 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
^ Wow thats a really nice product.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
How many of II's products will he copie?:doh:
Wade his looks nothing like II's so how is it a copy????????????????? (I cant wait to hear this) I would buy Shane's over the II's any day!

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
so can you run a rail cap and a bigger line from the cp3 to the rail? will that help anything?

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
It won't burst...Looks like a vast improvement to me.
There new line is burst rated to 60k and a working psi of 40k, i think it will be fine....

when the first line origonally was made duel cp3's were not around, and only after dual's came out they were over coming the old psi ratings of the line, with psi spikes.

no matter how you slice it...
like the
cp3 arson kits, your turbo kits, and now dual feed lines, there still copie's of the origonator's....II:lol4:

But thats the performance world for ya!! :headbang:

·
Registered
941 Posts
There new line is burst rated to 60k and a working psi of 40k, i think it will be fine....

when the first line origonally was made duel cp3's were not around, and only after dual's came out they were over coming the old psi ratings of the line, with psi spikes.

no matter how you slice it...
like the
cp3 arson kits, your turbo kits, and now dual feed lines, there still copie's of the origonator's....II:lol4:

But thats the performance world for ya!! :headbang:

Are you captain of the II :cheer: squad????????????:hehe:

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
If they only truely had something worth stealing:buttkick:

Wait... that's how they got theirs:hehe:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts