Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I have wats in my sig but I don't think it shows up on the ap so I'm running smarty s06 edge insight intake and exhaust. But I'm tired of getting smoked by guys in there super up old camaros what can I do to get better spool up and just racing ability it's. Please help it gets old!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
vvv SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS vvv
11,105 Posts
You need a built tranny and UDC tuning, more air and fuel.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there some one to do udc tuning for me or do I do that my self

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Transmission! UDC should be your first two things

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will some one do udc for me or what

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Easiest way to contact them?

·
04.5 build up
733 Posts
The main thing you need is a lot of money :lol4: our trucks out weigh them by a lot and takes more power to move the weight. Start with a full built tranny and udc. then air fuel and all the other supporting mods

·
Registered
596 Posts
What is done to the camaros? More than likely you will need to pick on someone else or win the lotto.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Don't mess with an old guy in a muscle car, some of them can be pretty wiley, lol, well at least not til you get your upgrades.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Alright guys I have wats in my sig but I don't think it shows up on the ap so I'm running smarty s06 edge insight intake and exhaust. But I'm tired of getting smoked by guys in there super up old camaros what can I do to get better spool up and just racing ability it's. Please help it gets old!!!

Built trans done by a PROFESSIONAL! UDC will also help out a ton. Innovative diesel gets my vote. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
If you really want to win you are gonna have to put in 4x4 and boost launch. Wouldn't recommend it without the transmission

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The guy was breaking it loose at 35 then we pulled on an on ramp and before I realized it he was at my tailgate already had speed I got into it and watched him ease away

·
World Champs!!!
24,255 Posts
First. Lose the stacks. You won't look so bad getting beat with no stacks.

Second. Trans.

From there...turbos and injectors and pumps.

And don't ever run from a roll, it's lighter and can have far less power than you and you'll get smoked; roll is not these trucks' forte. From a dig? Lights out. Top-end suffers though.

·
04.5 build up
733 Posts
maybe he likes his stacks. I like mine lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just like my stacks and I guess I'm like every other guy minimal funds I know tranny is a major issue I have no slip at the moment but I know how fast that changes. I'm just trying to Bette understand how all this goes together in the long run.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I right now have my smarty set on 9 but tm is on low so is my timing and rp on 2 so I'm trying to be as nice to the truck as possible no boosted launches etc.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Another plus to losing the stacks is less weight, becauseracetruck then.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.